Students who have purchased a Razorbacks All-Access Pass can participate in the Arkansas Vs. Texas this weekend.
Students representing the Associated Student Government are collaborating with various departments on campus (Student Affairs, Office of Student Activities, UAPD, and Athletics) to manage the supervision of students who wish to camp prior to the Arkansas vs. Texas football game. on Saturday, September 11th.
Students who have purchased a Razorbacks All-Access Pass can participate in the camping event, which would allow them priority access to the Trough, the student section, at the Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium for this game .
The camping procedures issued by the U of A in previous football seasons will be in force for the match Razorbacks vs. Longhorns on Saturday, September 11th.
Camping activities and those involved must comply with all applicable U, A, U of A, and Arkansas state laws, policies, and procedures. These procedures have been established to ensure the safety, security and well-being of students, the university community and the public, as well as to safeguard and preserve all university property and facilities.
It is necessary to emphasize the following thing:
- Pre-registration will begin using Hogsync for camping on Wednesday, Sept. 8 at 10 a.m. and Friday, Sept. 9 until 1 p.m.
- Please note that pre-registration does not reserve any places online. It is available so that students can register more easily at the appointed time. No need to pre-register; you can register your store on arrival.
- Camping will be allowed at gate 17 for students to enter the game from 9 a.m. Friday, Sept. 10. Store space is limited and registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Campers can register up to 10 campers per tent. The names and student identification numbers of all campers must be provided in order for registration to be complete.
- Campers must register (or register if pre-registered) with ASG Student Staff staff or ASG student curators who will be present for this purpose. All registered campers must be currently enrolled in U of A students.
- Admission will end at 10pm on September 10th and campers will not be able to settle in after this time. If they don’t, they could lose their place. Registration for the campsite will close at this time.
- All registered campers must attend their scheduled classes, exercises, labs, and other academic engagements during the camping period. Camping is not an excuse to skip class, miss a test or submit a homework late.
- One person from each store must be required always stay with the store. If the store is left unattended at any time, the store can be removed by university or ASG staff. Through the tent registration process, campers will be asked to provide the name and phone number of the tent captains. These people will be the contact persons for your registered store.
- Tents and other camping equipment must be removed 8 h, Saturday 11 September. The full party of the tent must be present at 3 p.m., three hours before the start, to secure its proper place. Failure to withdraw from stores at this time may result in the loss of your place on the line and / or the withdrawal of your store and other campus equipment.
- Cuts or other ways of saving points will not be tolerated and offenders will be asked to move to the bottom of the line. Students who are witnesses to cutting or saving places are asked to notify student affairs staff or ASG student commissioners.
- We strongly encourage all campers to wear hand sanitizer and wear masks when they cannot be six feet away.
- Tents or equipment may not be placed on university property. Tents should not be stacked on the floor. Access to the building, the road, the street, the car park and the stairs must not be blocked or compromise entry / exit.
- University electrical outlets should not be used.
- It is strictly forbidden to grill, cook, heat or use open flames. Generators that emit gases or fumes are not allowed.
- The campus noise ordinance must be followed.
- Each store is responsible for disposing of trash properly. Campers must bring garbage bags to pick up trash at their campsite. Garbage must be disposed of in containers provided by the university or by the organizers or sponsors of the event.
- All policies described in U of A Code of Student Life apply.
- The use of alcohol and tobacco is prohibited.
- Failure to comply with these restrictions may result in the loss of camping and / or entry privileges.
Seats and entrance to the stadium for the Texas Game
Students at the campsite will receive numbers indicating their position on the admission line when they register their group. Students who camped, including collegiate members of the Razorback Foundation, will enter the stadium in the order in which they camped.
After all campers have been admitted to the stadium, collegiate members of the Razorback Foundation who have lined up at the appropriate venue will be grooved and entered the stadium. After the members of the Razorback Foundation have been admitted, holders of access pass who are not encamped at gate 17 will be admitted.
Participating students are encouraged to review the document Code of conduct for Razorback fans too.
For questions about camping, please contact the Office of Student Activities, email@example.com or call 479-575-5255.
For accommodations for the disabled, contact Razorback Athletic Event Management at 575-3134.